Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Where's my "Easy" Button?

You know those Staples commercials with the "Easy" Buttons that solve the seemingly insurmountable problems that occur at the office? I have decided that I would really, really like one of those for my life.

I know that is unrealistic and that life is supposed to be a "journey" blah blah blah, etc, etc, with the joy coming from the journey and the unknowns. I do believe that on a certain scale. But I'm just frustrated with my life situation right now and if I had an "Easy" button I do believe that would help. That or else Peter Walsh from "Clean Sweep" needs to come and clean sweep my life, because there is a lot of junk (both external and internal) throughout.

Anyway, just a thought for a Tuesday night to throw out there on the world wide web.

No comments: