At The Road Goes Ever On, you will find:
- Lots of book reviews, because I love to read
- Lots of links to articles around the web that I find interesting
- Lots of thoughts on politics, international relations, economic policies, and business in general
- Lots of random YouTube videos of music or dancing that I find so moving I need to share
- Lots of thoughts on reality TV programs - particularly anything pertaining to The Bachelor/ette franchise or America's Best Dance Crew
- And lots of thoughts on God, Christianity, ministry and my relationship with Jesus
- Ruminations and Reflections - this is mainly a blog of quotes. If Tumblr had been around at the time, I'm guessing that this blog idea would have been experimented with in that medium. It is only updated in spurts, but contains some great quotes.
- Small Time Style - This is my personal style blog. It opened a whole new world to me and introduced an entirely new community - the world of style blogging - in which there are many different forms as well. I consider it my most successful entry into the Web 2.0 world and it has taught me a lot.
Many thanks for stopping by and perusing this little blog of mine! Feel free to contact me at anytime - lauren(.)taggart(@)gmail.com