Monday, September 21, 2009

Happy 2 Years Blog!


This weekend as I was thinking about this blog and what my next steps are going to be, I realized that I have been officially blogging for 2 years now! That is crazy. I never expected my little technology experiment in 2007 to advance this far...so far in fact that I started another blog at the beginning of this year and have been blogging for my company over at Signature WoodCrafters' blog. I have found that keeping up this little experiment is difficult and not without it's challenges...it's really hard to figure out what to write and put out there in the public sphere. But I like how it stretches me, I like how it allows me to dabble in html coding, and I like having my own little corner of the world wide web to personalize and pontificate.

But that all being said, and having made it to two years, I may be going on a little hiatus for a while. I have an absolutely crazy fall coming up that is jam-packed with lots of awesome stuff that I am really, really excited about, but it may end up keeping me away from my little corner of the world for a while. We'll just have to see. I feel as if I need to focus my creative energies in other areas right now but maybe the two can coexist. Again, I'll just have to see what each day brings!

No comments: