Sunday, October 11, 2009

I'm Crazy

So earlier this year, I happened to watch one of the most amazing dance competitions called "Red Bull BC One" and wrote the following:

"...After watching the Red Bull BC One, I have decided that if I believed in reincarnation, I would want to come back to earth as a B-Boy. Being 27, I think I have missed out on this dream, but man oh man, how I wish I knew about it back when I was a kid (dang sheltered CT childhood). I don't think I would have been any good at it, but who knows? Maybe I would have actually developed a sense of rhythm or something? Anyway, those guys are all so cool and I just wish I had a smidgen of their talent, but alas, just like ABDC, I am relegated to just uber-appreciating their amazing skill and creativity. Maybe I can somehow become their best friend? Or figure out how to just get in the audience of one of those shows, because those people looked so cool."

Well, I figured out how to get in the audience.

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

In November I'll be traveling to NYC to be in row 1 to watch Red Bull BC One and see some of the best B-Boys in the world dance! I can hardly believe that I actually have tickets and will actually be going to the competition. It's pretty unreal.

Now, I just need to figure out how to look cool and I'll be all set!


No comments: