Thursday, September 3, 2009

This One's for you Bek!

When I was in college, one of my favorite things to do was find awesomely, fantastic, useless stuff at K-Mart for my roommates. It was a mecca for me and I did find some pretty awesome stuff there. One of my favorite finds was a musical called "Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde" starring none other than David Hasselhoff. I got this gem for my roommate Rebekah because of her love for musical theater. We ended up watching it and it was actually fantastic! The Hoff had a good voice and the musical was great. But the shining moment was at the end, when all the performers were taking their final bow, The Hoff ended his bow with a high kick off to stage right. Quite possibly one of the funniest moments of my life and something that I have sought to emulate throughout my own life - high-kicking my way through it all.

Well, when I discovered this gem of a performance on the web, I had to post it, for old time's sake. Here's The Hoff at it again, and this time leaves us with yet again, another notable exit. Enjoy!

2 comments:

Rebekah O'Dell Photography said...

On the eve of the first day of school, you have no idea how delightful and inspirational that was. Seriously. Love you, friend

Iain said...

Jekyll and Hyde is an incredible show, definitely my favorite musical.

And yes, the Hoff version is fantastic.