Thursday, July 10, 2008

It's Been A While...

....since I posted anything of real substance. But there has been too much of life going on and too much that I haven't been able to really say to make a worthwhile posting.

I did just return from a mini-vacation from Orange Beach, AL, which was absolutely wonderful and divine, in more ways than one. It wasn't the trip I was expecting, but it is turning out, as I further reflect and digest it, to have been exactly what I needed. And I thank God for that. He truly is watching out for me, with a love beyond reason. I look forward to getting the time to share my reflections - hopefully soon!

In the meantime, if you scroll down my blog list, you'll find some of my friends and people that I think are neat have updated their sites - check them out, because they are all way cool.

Till the next posting - peace!

No comments: