Monday, February 27, 2012

10 Thoughts for This Week's Bachelor

I know I've missed a few weeks, but I couldn't let this episode go without saying something. So in no particular order...

  1. I seriously thought we were going to witness the first helicopter crash in Bachelor history during Nikki and Ben's date when they were going over the glacier.

  2. If I was on a date in the Swiss Alps, you better believe I would be singing "The Hills are Alive with the Sound of Music..."

  3. Did the helicopter just drop them off on the set of the Lord of the Rings? It totally looked like that mountain was one of the Beacons of Gondor.

  4. Poor Lindzi - nothing says "I like you" like continuing to terrify your significant other with dates that incorporate their biggest fears into them.

  5. How come Courtney never is on the terrifying dates? All they do is go on picnics, skinny dip, and make out.

  6. Oh Lord - I don't know how I will make it through the next season of The Bachelorette with constant references to "Mah daughter, Ricky. Ah'm so ready to meet someone, because when she goes to bed at 7:30pm, ah get lonely. Ah'm ready to meet mah husband."

  7. Emily also just went down about 10 notches in my book, if she is seriously taking style advice from Ali and Ashley - two of the worst dressed Bachelorettes in the history of the Bachelorette.

  8. Oh course Ashley compared her love with JP to Jack and Rose. Of course. I wonder why Ali didn't make any references to her great love? OH RIGHT - They broke up.

  9. I almost thought that Kacie B. was wearing a Darth Vader mask, she was breathing so hard before knocking on Ben's door.

  10. Cursing in front of Chris Harrison, Ben!?!? Sacrilege!!!
Two Bonus Thoughts:
  1. Of course he picked Courtney. Of course.
  2. Ben's hair is seriously the worst hair of ever. E-V-E-R.

No comments: