Friday, December 10, 2010

A List of Links

This post is more a note for myself than for anyone else - I wanted a place where I could capture all these links so that I can think more about what these people are saying and instead of making a bazillion bookmarks, I am making a blog post.  Feel free to read any of these articles of course, but just be warned, they will be thought-provoking.

Wikileaks and the Danger everyone is ignoring

Wikileaks reveals Shell's grip hold on Nigeria

Dambisa Moyo's website, author of "Dead Aid: Why Aid is Not Working and How There is a Better Way for Africa


The Munk Debates: Featuring Dambisa Moyo and Hernando de Soto

Thoughtful post on being an adult and closet remixing

Accentuate the Negative: What Don't You Want Around?

The Stop-Doing List

Invictus: the poem

Another article on being an adult, consistency, and commitment

Fallout from Wikileaks in the army

Visualizing slavery: How a Census Map was used as propaganda during the Civil War

Consider these my writing/thinking prompts, if you will :).  Now, if I can only get these thoughts out of my head and written up, then we'll going somewhere...

No comments: