Friday, September 19, 2008

A Year in Blogging...


So last Saturday, September 13th was the first year anniversary of my little blog experiment and I have to say that looking back a year later, I am really, really enjoying this experience. It is a lot of fun to have your own little corner of the internet, making a page that reflects your personality and where you can post thoughts and musings or pictures and poems. I love the interaction with really cool technology because it keeps me on my toes and gives me something to play around with Sometimes it has felt like a burden - "I haven't blogged in like two weeks, oh no!" - and sometimes it has been cathartic. I am surprised and pleased though with myself because I have kept it going, despite lulls here and there. I also love that so many of my friends have blogs as well, because it helps keep me in touch with people that I may not see very often, and because they inspire and/or educate me with their postings.

All in all, I am happy with "The Road Goes Ever On..." and I'm looking forward to seeing what another year will bring.

2 comments:

Josh said...

that is awesome...it is fun reading what is happening in the L-$ world, i feel like i can keep up with you even when i don't get to see you as often! thanks for the blog and all your thoughts friend!

Kristen Gardner Photography said...

I, too, am glad that you started blogging. You're my "go to" when I want to learn about sports, politics, and/or reality t.v. Keep it coming!

In all seriousness, I love hearing your perspective on the things that interest you. Your honesty is refreshing, and I'm glad you're willing to share.